Slow cooker recipes are a must in our house, for those dinners after a busy work day! We are obsessed with tacos in our house and this is another one of super easy & allergy friendly taco recipes!
Slow Cooker Tomatillo Pork Tacos
-1 yellow onion, sliced
-2 cups sweet baby peppers, sliced
-1.5 lbs pork tenderloin roast
-2 tbls hot sauce
-12 oz. salsa verde
- Place the onions and sweet peppers in the bottom of a slow cooker.
- Put the pork tenderloin roast on top of the onions and sweet peppers in the slow cooker.
- Drizzle the hot sauce on the pork tenderloin roast. Pour the salsa verde over the roast and vegetables.
- Turn the slow cooker on low, for 8 hours.
- Drain the excess juice from the slow cooker and shred the pork roast using two forks. Serve on top of your tortilla of choice. Then top with your favorite toppings. Enjoy!